FW: [Zope] Using Zope for Document Collaboration

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:21:17 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Loren Stafford [mailto:lstafford@morphics.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 11:49
To: Mark Langkau
Subject: RE: [Zope] Using Zope for Document Collaboration

Did you see these recently announced products:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/DocumentLibrary

http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/MSWordMunger

Another observation: Unless the client's Word files use Heading styles, =
most Word to HTML converters won't produce HTML with <hn> tags (where n =
is a digit). But maybe you have a smarter converter.

-- Loren

Mark