[Zope] Tree tag cookie questions

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 16:10:41 -0500

At exactly what point does Zope send a cookie for the tree tag?  It seems
that it does so when the user expands or contracts the tree, but am I right
about that?  And does Zope save tree state for each and every page visited,
if they all have a tree?   In multiple cookies, or just one big cookie it
keeps modifying?  Is there perhaps a limit somewhere to how many tree states
Zope can save for a single session?

Obviously, I'm having trouble with the tree tag behavior, but I might figure
it out on my own if I can get some of these answers.  Thanks.

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com