[Zope] index.html problem

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Fri, 25 May 2001 15:32:08 +0800

well, the reason i wanted to use index.html is for log files to process it
properly.

but thanks to web*r (i'm not advertising cause i don't even know them) i was
able to produce the webstats we needed though i had a lot of trial and error
going. zope produces images as *folders* in log files that it includes that
in the stats. but i was able to find a way to omit this.

thanks all.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

Summit Interactive, Inc.
FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
femalenetwork.com | candymag.com | fhm.com.ph | cosmo.com.ph
http://contemplation401.tripod.com                     +Basta Ikaw Lord