[Zope] ANN: www.zopelabs.com

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 08:04:21 -0700

Nice concept, wish your tables would wrap. I'm willing to scroll
_down_ on a page, but will _not_ scroll horizontally. This
happpens for me with both browsers of choice on my system,
netscape4.7 and the Links text browser. Lynx wraps the table text
but does not render the tables overall well...

Makes use of the site for me a very frustrating experience.

cheers,
-charlie

--
charlie blanchard