[Zope] Index types, property types

Leigh Ann Hildebrand leighann@onebox.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 11:40:16 -0700

I've read the documentation about various index types (Text, Field, Keyword)
as well as the information about property types. However, I'm having
problems understanding how to decide which to use for different situations.
For instance, I originally made document keywords a property "keywords"
of the type "tokens", but it seems like tokens are case sensitive, and
I'd be better off using just "string" -- or maybe it's that having the
keyword property be indexed as KeywordIndex is a bad choice?

Could someone compare and contrast these things a bit more for me?

Leigh Ann

--
Leigh Ann Hildebrand
leighann@onebox.com - email