[Zope] Index types, property types

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 25 May 2001 21:27:06 +0200

Hi Leigh,

choose the types that are appropriate for the type
of information you want to store.

You may use more then one variant to collect the information
into a ZCatalog. <trickbox> you can as example using a
method to concenate all your fields into one text block
and use "fulltext index" for the method and "keyword index"
the same time for each of the fields. This way you can
make a navigation or selection out of the keywords and
use fulltext search too. </trickbox>

Regards
Tino Wildenhain

--On Freitag, 25. Mai 2001 12:12 -0700 Leigh Ann Hildebrand