[Zope] If This AND This

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:21:30 -0800

Scratch that question. The one thing I didn't try WORKED! If anyone is
interested, use & instead of &&

That's it! And if you're continuing to wonder, use | instead of || for OR.

Now, I do have another question. Suppose you have a page running DTML, but
want it to abort processing halfway through the page. Maybe a <dtml-unless>
finds something and you want to abort processing any code below that
<dtml-unless> block. How would you do that?

Thanks in advance,

Tommy

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Tommy
Johnson
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:59 PM
To: Zope List
Subject: [Zope] If This AND This

Ok,

I've looked for this in documentation, but couln't find it. Also, I have
tried a number of variing syntaxes, but to no avail. What I'm trying to do
is code a DTML if statement that tests two conditions:

<dtml-if this && that>
    Do this
</dtml-if>

Actually, I want to do this in an <dtml-unless>, so I guess whatever the
syntax is, it will be the same for both (if's and unless)

Anyone out there that knows this syntax?

Thanks in advance,

Tommy