[Zope] Re: dtml-Variablen in <dtml-in> loops?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:00:15 +0200

Hi Philipp,

just clean your mind, concentrate and tell me
what you really want to do. Not how you want
it to do but what and why :-)

I have the impression there is a much better and
easy solution to your problem.

Forget for a moment all about in-tags, starts and
ends.

Just tell me what you have (DATA) and what you
want to display under which circumstances.

Regards
Tino

--On Sonntag, 27. Mai 2001 14:49 +0200 Philipp Robbel