[Zope] Zope won't start

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sun, 27 May 2001 23:59:25 -0400

Leonard,

You have several problems:

1.  Your apache config is hosed somehow.  I can't really help with this,
as I'm sort of an apache moron.  For now, to get started, just use
ZServer (visit whatever http port it spits out to when you start it).

2.  Superuser cannot own objects, but he may create other users.  While
you're logged on as superuser, create another account in acl_users with
the Manager role (make sure to click the manager role in the multiselect
box when creating the user).  Then close the browser, restart it, and
log on as that user.