[Zope] Zope won't start

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Mon, 28 May 2001 20:03:09 +1000

I have now tried to use the FreeBSD ports. There is a port for zope-2.3.2
and it is dependant on python-2.1.

But I now get another different error..
su-2.03# ./start
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/z2.py", line 542, in ?
    import ZServer
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/ZServer/__init__.py", line 87, in ?
    from medusa import max_sockets, asyncore
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/ZServer/medusa/max_sockets.py", line 2, in ?
    import socket
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/socket.py", line 41, in ?
    from _socket import *
ImportError: Shared object "libssl.so.2" not found

I am not having too much luck at all. Every way I turn Zope won't start. I
am reluctant to go back to Zope2.2.2.

Any suggestions Please!

Tom