[Zope] Vote for Windowing Toolkit to use for Fat Client

Robert Boulanger rboulanger@eunet.at
Mon, 28 May 2001 13:45:27 +0200

> Boa isn't much of a Windowing Toolkit for Zope.
> Yes, it opens Zope objects. But so does emacs and Homesite ( and they both
> do it right ).

Wait until the end of this week, CVS will be updated then. Then you will
find more Zope Support then as you can find in the most other Tools.

> BOA needs work. The most annoying thing is that I can't type
> characters that
> required the fingering of the [Alt Gr] button!
> Learn from this americans and britons! Test your software on obscure
> international keyboards.

Look into preferences.py. There you find a setting for European Keyboard
Support. Set it to 1 and Alt Gr works.
This feature was included in Nov 2000.

robert boulanger