[Zope] Zope and SSL

Ng Pheng Siong ngps@post1.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 22:52:50 +0800

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 05:49:48AM -0500, Tim Cook wrote:
> I also read that and wondered the same. The curious part is 'How
> is it broken'?  On SourceForge my Netscape 4.72 works fine in SSL
> and they claim that IE is broken but Netscape will work fine.

Possibly I misspoke in the README - the bug that caused the CPU to
spin was equally likely to have been in ZServer's HTTP/1.1 support,
instead of the browser's.

Anyways, the problem appears to have been fixed.

BTW I just had a silly typo affecting WebDAV-source-port-over-https in
the latest z2s.py pointed out to me. Argh!

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@post1.com> * http://www.post1.com/home/ngps