[Zope] Accessing the subfolders in zope

andres@corrada.com andres@corrada.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:31:55 -0400

Hi Bobby,

If the subfolder is not in the acquisition path of the script your line
would give a problem.

Why not just use?:

fname.addProperty(...)

This assumes that fname has been declared an argument of your script.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Internet Programming      http://www.mamey.com