[Zope] Re: [ZPT] ZPT advocacy

Andreas Vallen vallen@gmx.net
Tue, 29 May 2001 18:17:12 +0200

Hi Peter,

your advice is much appreciated. I'll spend some time reforming it
and trying to get clear on its purpose.
For the moment I think it should develop into a general analysis
of what it takes to build a business based on zope.
This assesment should include Zope's strength and weaknesses,
how one can capitalize on the former and ameliorate the
latter.
Further there could be proposals on how to do client
acquisition. How to contact prospective clients and which
ones are the those that have the most to gain and are therefore
the most receptive for this technology?
Which Zope-aspects should be emphasized in marketing - how?

Given time and interest chapters regarding financing,
marketing, hiring ... could be added.

I'll alert you when I'm ready with rearranging things a bit.

Andreas

your message: