[Zope] CoreSessionTracking vs. SQLSession

Joh Johannsen jojo@farm9.com
Tue, 29 May 2001 09:48:21 -0700

For a brief period (a day), I had BOTH CoreSessionTracking and
SQLSession maintaining session information.  At random times, the
CoreSessionTracking would totally lose ALL session data.  SQLSession did
not.

This is CoreSessionTracking without any timeout set.

My current understanding of this problem -- it does happen to others
(not just me), but is very rare.  The problem is not identified, is not
reproducible by any digicool tests.

I do have an environment which reproduces the problem within a short
time, and would be glad to run any version of CoreSessionTracking that
would help identify the problem.

Currently I am running with SQLSession -- so far it has not had a single
problem.

Regards,

JJ