[Zope] ZBabel Issues

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 29 May 2001 18:11:15 -0500

>Here is the process I followed to install ZBabel.
>1.      Installed 0.9.90
>2.      Installed .sql file from 0.03
>3.      created db in Mysql called Phrases and installed xxx.sql file (0.0.3)
>4       created Zope db adapter to db Phrases
>5.      Installed product instance of ZBabel

Yeah, all is cool here. BTW, if you use PostGreSQL, you can now initialize
the table directly in the ZMI. It is simply another management tab there.
Mmmh, in the next release I will provide a PostGreSQL and MySQL version of
the table init SQL.

>error messages are as follows upon translating
>
>Error Type: OperationalError
>                    Error Value: (1064, "You have an error in your SQL syntax
>near 'SELECT md5hash\012 FROM phrases\012 WHERE lang='fr' )\012 AND lang =
>'en' ; ' at line 4")

I think the ';' (semicolon) is too much for MySQL. Just delete it from the
queries. If this is the mistake, then I will remove them for the next version.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter