(fwd) Re: [Zope] Connecting to MS SQL

Luca Manini Luca Manini AgeLav <manini@agenzialavoro.tn.it>
Wed, 30 May 2001 12:40:23 +0200

On Tue, 29 May 2001 15:04:24 +0200, you wrote:

I've done a step forward.=20
Now I can connect by specifying the parameter of the connection in the
edti box. The (stupid) error I was doing was to specify the name of
the server instead of the name of the odbc connection.=20

Example
Server: S
ODBC Connection: C
User: U
Password: P

I was entering S U P instead of C U P.=20
Even if Zope "hints" says:=20

	The database connection string is of the form:=20
    	dsn user password
  	where the data source name, user id, and=20
	password are separated by one or more spaces.=20

I still do not understand why it does not work simply picking a
connection from the list :-(