[Zope] CSS and Zope was: Thanks for the fish

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:53:57 +0200

AListApart has some good resources on working around browser
incompatibilities for CSS..

Not zope-related in a direct sense, but a good read if you use CSS for
layout and styling:

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/journey/

--
Geir Bækholt