[Zope] CST?

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 31 May 2001 17:52:44 +0800

On Thursday 31 May 2001 16:27, Erik Enge wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2001, Chris Withers wrote:
> > > 2001-05-30T12:41:11 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
> >
> > '\000\000\000\000\000\000@\017'
> >
> > > Traceback (innermost last):
> > >   File /home/zope2/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 508, in setstate
> > > AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'
> >
> > Are you using the CoreSessionTracking product?
>
> Does anyone know what this AttributeError actually is?  I just got it
> myself:-/  (I'm not using CST.)

i do get this error message too.  and i dont use CST.  i do use RDB
DA.usually when there's a few of this, zope stops responding, until i
restarted zope itself.

i have moved to a new Data.fs by exporting only necessary objects.  but do
still got the problem.
i am now testing with a different DA, to see whether this contributes to the
error.

what aboutothers?
thanks