[Zope] How to do a mouse over in Zope

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:29:05 -0500

[Gordon Holtslander]

> This solves the problem of all the instructions showing up in my page.
> Thanks for that, but it still doesn't make the image "mouse over." It only
> shows the feedback_up image. The link works, the regular image shows, but
no
> change happens when I move my mouse over the image.
>
> In case it make a difference, I'm using zserver in Zope to serve the
pages.
> I suspect I'm missing something simple, I just can't seem to see it.

You have to get the mouseover working in plain html first, nothing to do
with Zope.  Then you have to write the dtml or whatever to recreate that
working html.  Then you can branch out with your actual complications.  You
need to keep checking to make sure that your Zope code is actually giving
you the html that you expect it to, the html that is known to work.

Cheers,

Tom P