[Zope] IMAP/SMTP web interfaces for Zope

Dragos Lipan dlipan@pcrai.ro
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:10:59 +0200

I intend to desing an web interface for my server IMAP/SMTP services.
I use qmail-1.03, Courier IMAP on RH 7.2.
Also Zope 2.4.2.
Found two recommended products (even more than email interfaces, but real=
 PIMs),
a. worldpilot-release-1.1.0alpha4

b. zopegum-1.2.0-beta2 released also (in another product) as=
 zopegud-1.0.0-preview5.

Trying to install lastest version of those products, I failed, Zope don't=
 see them in the list of intsalled
products. (exception, from the whole bundle of ZopeGUD, ThreadSafeCounter=
 was the only avaible
and working).

worldpilot, an older version, worldpilot.1.0.4 seems to work with=
 zope-2.4.2, but after logging into
IMAP server, sends me back to login screen (altought IMAP server reports me=
 as logged in).

I read about a patch for worldpilot1.0.4 to work with Courier IMAP, but=
 coudn't find any help on their forum.

I tried out IMAPAdapter, but either, cannot be intalled as Zope 2.4.2=
 product :((
Can any body help? even recommend me another product.
Thanks,
Dragos Lipan
Piatra Craiului National Park
str. Raului 27, 2223 Zarnesti, Brasov, Romania
dlipan@pcrai.ro
tel. 40-93-330477
=3D8-)