[Zope] Newbie Question

Lynn Mayes LMayes@advpol.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:07:44 -0800

Hi there,

Looked through many archived mailing lists, and I don't see specifally what
I want - or I didn't look in the right place.  In any case, if this is an
old question, please forgive me.

Couple of things:
1) Working with SQL tables through Zope - Have created queries, and they
work fine.  However, I would like to create one area (DTML method), where I
can have 3 different submit buttons, querying 3 different queries - I am
sure this is possible, I just am not too sure how, as this is still new to
me.  Want to have the user be able to pick what ever he/she wants to query
from one location.

2) If I run query A, I get results, but when I try to edit the results page,
I can't.  I need to edit the query results page, how do I do this?

3) In the SQL table, I have values 1-4 from a option box in an Access from.
I want to substitue the 1 for the word use in the query results - how do I
do this?

Thanx so much for your time.

Sincerely,
Lynn Mayes