[Zope] Mailing Lists

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 22:12:06 -0600

>If there is sample code or documentation, then please let me know. Right
>now I need all the help I
>can get.

MAilman has an awesome Python API. If you know some Python, it is very,
very trivial to use the Mailman API in a Zope Python Product. It took me a
day to do this once. You only have to manage the Unix file permissions of
Mailman, which is a little bit of a pain.

... One day I will release some code regarding this issue, since this has
not been the first request...I wish I would have more time...geez...

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter