[Zope] Programatically changing the owner when adding a zclass instance...

Rob Foster rob@thefosters.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:42:26 -0700

Hi there,

I've got a script that creates an instance of a zclass and creates an ID
based on the user's name from a form:

context.REQUEST.set('id', request.form['nameFromForm'])
myContext= context.members.manage_addProduct['MyProduct']
myContext.myZclass_add(myContext,context.REQUEST, NoRedir=1)

I want to also set the owner with the same request variable
"nameFromForm"

I've tried to find some example code with no luck... there are tons of
examples of how to set roles and permissions, but not ownership... Can
this even be done?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob