[Zope] Re: Broken ZopeLabs?

M. Adam Kendall mak@kha0s.org
07 Nov 2001 10:46:58 -0500

Chris,
Actually, the tables are fine.. I've gone over them several times..
I haven't had time to look indepth as to the cause of why zopelabs
appears "broken" under NS4.  If your screen were large enough (and mine
just happens to be ;) you would see that the content is there, it's just
pushed way off to the right.

--
"There's never enough time to do        |    M. Adam Kendall
 all the nothing you want."             |    mak@kha0s.org