[Zope] Looking for Tutorials

Oliver Keller oli@deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 18:32:32 +0100

hi guys,

my suggestion to german people:
_don't_ by the german ZOPE book from beehive.

i bought it because i thought it would be simpler
to have just problems understanding the
subject/matter(ZOPE) and not a second problem with the language...

_but_ the "original" ZOPE book ist IMHO very well written,
and i had at no point any problems understanding the language.
"The ZOPE Book" offers you much more information.
(g.e.: the beehive book doesn't mention Products !!!)
even the basics were explained more transparent!

so long
oli