[Zope] MySQL product

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:24:44 +0100

In a ZSQL method, just append it with LIMIT ALL or whatever maxHits you
want.

Paz

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of Jens
Vagelpohl
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 7:32 PM
To: Beaudette, Sheree
Cc: 'zope@zope.org'; Campbell, Bob; Blais, Bernard
Subject: Re: [Zope] MySQL product

apart from the actual problem of the software not returning more than
1000
result, trying to produce a dropdown that large sounds like a usability
nightmare and will freeze up or crash some browsers.

i recommend you redesign the interface to provide a search interface to
restrict the number of results.

jens