[Zope] Zope Server Crashes

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:42:52 +1100

Ok, couple of things:

Do you get core files when Zope crashes? If so, can you get a gdb backtrace?
There's at least one known crash-causing bug in Python2.1.1 that will be
fixed in Python2.1.2 - it's pretty obscure, but it can happen.

Without a gdb backtrace, it's very very hard to say what the problem might
be.

Make sure that any external packages you're using (database adapters, in
particular) have been upgraded to python2.1.

Anthony