[Zope] how much does changing a property add to data.fs??

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1005893604.e90bbe@logicetc.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 01:53:23 -0500

Based on my testing during developing the caching stuff for Photo, it
appears that any change to the object adds a complete new copy of the
object.  When I just set _p_changed = 1, without even changing a property,
Data.fs increased by the size of the image plus a bit.

Of course, the ZC guys and probably others can verify this for sure.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.