[Zope] Aquire permission settings

Jonny Karlsson (Rivermen) jonny.karlsson@rivermen.se
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:18:09 +0100

Hi

I'm new to Zope and have a problem with permissions on a zope site.

If I unchecks the Aquire permission settings (APS) for one of the Instances
and checks the permission to Owner, none of the instances works. Expample:
if I changes the APS for instance_1, loggs in with Owner2 and accesses
instance_2 it does not work.

The function with the permission is to let the owner view and run his
instance, but none of the other instances.

The site structure:

Root Folder
-Products
--ProductName
---ClassName
-Site (Security: APS on all)
--SubFolder (Security: APS on a few, manager on the rest, none on owner,
User has Access contents information, Change Configuration, View)
---Instances_1_of_ClassName Owner1 (Security: APS on all, else it does not
work)
---Instances_2_of_ClassName Owner2 (Security: APS on all, else it does not
work)
---Instances_3_of_ClassName Owner3 (Security: APS on all, else it does not
work)
---Instances_4_of_ClassName Owner4 (Security: APS on all, else it does not
work)
---Instances_5_of_ClassName Owner5 (Security: APS on all, else it does not
work)