[Zope] Re: upgrade 2.3.2 to 2.4.1: import zwiki

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 05:24:53 -0800

John Hunter <jdhunter@ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> writes:
> I am a little bit confused about how to use Zwiki in 2.4.1.  Simon's

Haha, you and me both!

> log on zwiki.org says that it has been incorporated into the main zope
> product,

Er.. no, I don't think I said quite that.. I think I said the
ZWikiWebs product (the sample wikis) had been incorporated into the
main ZWiki product.

I also see 2.4's StructuredText/Zwiki.py file, but I'm not sure who
uses it - current ZWiki doesn't. I'd guess it's a stxNG experiment or
perhaps used by CMFWiki.

> When I try and load one of my zwiki pages, I get the error:
>
>   This object is broken because the ZWiki product that created it is
>   no longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the
>   product maintainer for assistance.

So yes, you do need to install the zwiki product as before, as I'm
sure you've already figured out. Let me know if there are still
problems.

Regards,
-Simon