[Zope] instability problems 2.4.x... Ready for production?

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:03:28 +0800

I'm running 2.4.3beta... are there any known bugs in
PluginIndexes/ZCatalog?  I'm having major problems with the ZCatalog
(portal_catalog) failing some DateTime range searches; only works
properly if the DateTime is a "whole day" (earliestTime()).  If it's not
a known bug, I'll put isolate it and put it in the Collector.