[Zope] sorry, repost of can't get MysqL working with zope, help me please

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:59:21 -0500

to get rid of that error message you must recompile the Python-MySQLDB
using your newer python.

different versions of python have no problem at all co-existing peacefully,
  as long as you don't install them in the very same location as the old
version. simply overwriting an existing installation, however, will give
you problems along the way.

jens