[Zope] sorry, repost of can't get MysqL working with zope, help me please

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:36:56 -0500

you need to do something like "make clean" first or manually delete all .o
and .so files within the MySQLDB directories.

jens

P.S.: please keep this on the mailing list so that other people can
benefit from it, too.