[Zope] Understanding Zope Error Logging File

Arun Joseph clifford700@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:10:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We have developed a product (a mini ECRM) on
Zope/Python/Mysql and the product is currently used by
a few customers. Off late on our production server, we
are getting zope error messages on the linux console.
We believe that this is affecting the performance.

I have turned on detailed error logging, when zope is
started using the -M switch. When I read the resultant
error log file, I find a lot of information, some of
which is not quite clear. Can anyone please tell me,
what the data in the error log file means?

A sample of the text from the error log file is given
below.

B 160787448 2017-11-13T06:29:43 GET
/AukumProject/Admin/ListLicense.dtml/manage_
main
I 160787448 2017-11-13T06:29:43 0
A 155066912 2017-11-13T06:29:43 302 486
E 155066912 2017-11-13T06:29:43