[Zope] Experience with Zope and Access ?

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:32:19 -0500

On Windows I use mysqlfront to play with my MySQL server. First I tried the
probable offending query in the TEST panel in Zope. Took about as long as
the page itself takes to load. Then I pulled the query and put it into the
mysqlfront query panel and replaced the dates and date calculations with
hard coded 'dates' (really just strings)

Still takes the same amount of time to run.

Now I know where the problem is.....Looks to be a query optimization
problem. Odd, though, that the same query - verbatim - FLYS using
Access/ODBC! Go figure...

Allen