[Zope] name based virtual hosts with squid

Chris Keyes chrisk@nipltd.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:09:00 +0000

Hmm,

Never really got very far with squid, but I know that you can proxy or
ReWrite though Apache to get all your pages to appear to be on the
Apache Server.

One system (rewrite) I believe passes the request on to Zope with enough
information for Zope to pretend to be in the place the original file
was... Proxy I presume passes the request and response through apache,
but I'm not sure..

Try searching for modproxy and rewrite rule on the mailing list archives...

HTH

ChrisK