[Zope] quick demonstration server setup...

Antwan Reijnen antwan@dexus.nl
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:52:52 +0100

Hi all,

I need to setup a demonstration server for Zope, so people can play around with it. It also needs to demonstrate some sites we are developing for our customers.

I do not want to spent much time on it (it's not meant to be a online production server, just on our intranet), and I can choose for a fresh install between Suse and Redhat. The system will only be used for Zope. Maybe in time, I need to configure Zope to function behind Apache.

Which installation do you guys recommend? Do you have any experience with faulty version combinations (Zope 2.3.x / 2.4.x versus Suse 7.x / Redhat 7.x) or bad uptimes?

Any experience and recommendations on this subject will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for the help, so far!

Greetings, Antwan.

Antwan Reijnen

DEXUS New Media
Metropole Office
Laan van Meerdervoort 70
2517 AN Den Haag
Tel 070-3114800
Fax 070-3656279
http://www.dexus.nl

DEXUS New Media maakt deel uit van de Metropole IT Group
http://www.metropole-it.nl

ICQ#: 7916222