[Zope] Re: CatalogPathAwareness, CatalogAwareness and ZClass CatalogAware (2.3.3)

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
15 Nov 2001 14:59:27 +0100

Hello,

To respond/updtae this post, the explanation for this problem
seems the right one.

BUT even when i register the new CatalogPathAwareness.py in
__init__, the OLD CatalogAwareness seems used for every new
instance i create.

? Is there something hard coded in my ZClass (created before this
change) so it doen't use the new __init__ ?

? If yes, could it be changed besause this ZClass contains A LOT
of things.?

? if not is it safe to change the CatalogAwareness.py with adapting
the url() ? Will i break something else ??

Any advice more than welcome.

Le 14 Nov 2001, =E0 17:57, Didier a =E9crit :

--
Didier Georgieff
Chef de projet technique SIT du Bas-Rhin