[Zope] acl_users access

Chris Keyes chrisk@nipltd.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:01:35 +0000

A real hack would be to write a python script (external method??) which
uses urllib to poke your zope and basically submit the forms as if it
was you doing this...(ie create your own posts as if you were the create
user form posting to zope) Not sure how secure this would be? I have
done it from a server process.

There may be a better way though (fingers crossed)

ChrisK