[Zope] dtml-sendmail error with pine (2)

Julián Muñoz Domínguez jmunoz@softhome.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:53:08 +0000 (GMT)

The dtml I have used to generate my last message is:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
From: jmunoz@softhome.net
To: jmunoz@julian.ea4acl.ampr.org
Subject: dtml-sendmail error with pine
<dtml-mime type="text/plain" encode="7bit">

Hello, this email is sent from a dtml document, with the dtml-sendmail
tag.
I have followed the instructions in the zope book and some examples in
this mail list,
but the viewing of attached file doesn't work with my pine email client !!

It works well with kmail, but no with pine, so I suppose that the format
of the message is not 100% correct.
Attached is a pdf document.

<dtml-boundary type="application/pdf" disposition="attachment"
 encode="base64" filename="1.pdf"><dtml-var 1.pdf></dtml-mime>
</dtml-sendmail>

<dtml-var standard_html_footer>