[Zope] Converting HTML to StructuredText (and the reverse)

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 10:40:38 +0100

I'm interested in converting HTML to StructuredText (and back again).

The "back again" part is pretty easy, although I don't want headers to be
<H1>, I want them to be <p class="h1">. If you can give me any hints about
that I'll be grateful. Is it possible without subclassing the current
classes?

Anyway: The big issue is converting from HTML to StructuredText. I can't
find any classes that does this today, if anybody have any code for doing
this or can point me to some I'd be very happy.

Thanks!