[Zope] The Market Is Up! Was, Persistent DynPersist

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:59:54 -0800

At 06:38 AM 11/18/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Ben,
>
>         You need to compile DynPersist per the instructions in ZPatterns.
> Something like:
>
>cd lib/python/Products/ZPatterns
>cp /usr/local/lib/python2.1/config/Makefile.pre.in .
>make -f Makefile.pre.in boot
>make

Aaarghhh! Of course! Forgot about that <:-)
Well, now both ZPatterns and EMarket have successfully installed :)) And I
can *finally* get into the Storage tab of my Racks, the ghost of PTKDemo
having finally been laid to rest. I have successfully added a product to
the shopping cart. However, when I go to compete my purchase (click *buy*)
I'm redirected to this URL:

http://constructioncalc.com//1024/eng/Store/CC/marketItems/CC_STB_00/addToCart

There is no folder called *CC_STB_00*: that's the ID of the product I
bought! As a result, I get a 404 Error message. Where to from here, captain?
TIA,
BenO