[Zope] Change title of ZClass Help Folder?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:13:18 +0100

Hello all,

having renamed a product with ZClasses inside from ABC to XYZ, I also
want to change the title of the help topics. But the help folder in my
ZClass still has the title ABC. But this now should also be XYZ. How can
I do that? There's no Properties tab in the help folder. I also tried to
programmatically (with DTML) change the property title of the help
folder - this folder does not have a property "title"! What can I do? Do
I have to hack some files somewhere? In the folder lib/python/Products
the ZClass products don't appear. So where do I have to change things?

Thanks.
--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.de

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen