[Zope] Line Wrap and the Zope Community?

Ron theotiwii@earthlink.net
20 Nov 2001 06:37:37 -0800

Does Zope hard code carriage returns?

I'm new to Zope. I'm following a zillion links to Zope community pages,
doc's, HOWTO's, etc. and finding on many pages I either have to scroll
horizontally or increase the horizontal size of my browser (Galeon,
though I've loaded a few pages in Netscape 4.7 with the same results) to
view all the text.

Is this a limitation of Zope, an error imposed by the page designers, a
design flaw in my browser OR WHAT?

I mean... it's almost 2002 and something this simple and basic is still
an issue? Please, someone tell me about a browser setting I've failed to
notice since... (whew, caught myself in time and deleted the rest of
this rant...)

Thank you for any help or enlightenment to this irritation.

-Ron