[Zope] Site Error Messages

Michael michael@exasource.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:56:31 -0700

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, emf wrote:

> IMHO, you'll probably regret this :)

Considering your warning, I have to ask, are there any other options?  What
do others do on a production site, just allow users to view their directory
structure?  Wouldn't this be somewhat of a security hole?  I don't mind
having a traceback for internal purposes, I just don't want users to have the
ability to see it.

--
Michael Lewis