[Zope] Urgent help needed: Zope falls over under moderate load

Luke Tymowski luke@seeto.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:19:21 -0500

hello,

> Am I correct in my understanding that Zope can't handle even 512Kb of
> demand without some technical doohickey in front of it so it doesn't
> fall down?

your problem may be w2k pro, not zope. w2k pro is limited to 5 simultaneous connections. your problem may also be your dsl line.

i've had issues serving from dsl.

i've hammered a zope box where it was serving several million pages a day, but very slowly. pages were still getting through though.

mind you, that was not on a dsl line, but on a lan.

luke