[Zope] editors

James Johnson james@tacomait.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:47:21 -0800

I use HTML-Kit on windows.  One reason is because of its WYSIWYG
prototype pad.  Just click on the tools tab and click the pencil icon to the
far right.
  Sadly enough I'm one of those people waiting for what seems to be
vaporware First Page 3.  I also like the new Boa Constructor v0.13 CVS
version.  I'm trying to figure out how to use 0.13 of Boa with Zope.

-James