[Zope] adding methods to AccessRule

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:54:11 +0100

Trevor,

You need to encapsulate the code with this:

<dtml-unless "REQUEST.path[0][:6]=='manage' or
REQUEST.path[-1][:6]=='manage'">
</dtml-unless>

It applies that all requests except for your management interface will
run through the code.

Cheers,
Paul Zwarts

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of
Trevor Toenjes
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 3:15 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] adding methods to AccessRule

Up until now, I have only used AccessRules for redirecting.
I am adding additional logic to log info from the requests.
I wrote a small DTML_Method to write info to a database and added it to
the
AccessRule <dtml-var smallscript>.

However, everytime I try to save this line in the AccessRule, I get
locked
out of the folder and have to use "undo" to get back in.
What am I doing that is offending AccessRules?

TIA,
Trevor