[Zope] Urgent help needed: Zope falls over under moderate loa d

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:22:59 -0500

> Im a bit out of touch with adminstrators documentation. Does it
raise
> these issues?

Err... administrators documentation?  We only wish.

> There were some other problems too, plus, as I mentioned, a general
> feeling that it wasnt designed to do this job.

I put both of these bugs back in to the collector, thanks!  If you
remember more, please stick them in there.

> Im most familiar with squid, which goes to some lengths to eliminate
> such silliness from the http conversation. Last time I look at this,
> was satisfied that squid was good enough for me.

All the same, it'd still be nice to have a reasonable HTTP
implementation.  As I haven't felt the pain of auditing the code, like
you have, I'm perhaps more optimistic than you are about fixing what
exists.

- C